Delhi polytechnic form 2016 online application last date and exam date ,download admit card details and result ,web counselling schedule info will update after written exam.Department of training and technical education Delhi has currently issued a notification for the admission of candidates to various polytechnic courses and all those candidates who want to pursue various technical courses after their class 10 and class 12 are now eligible to apply for these admissions. www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in Delhi Polytechnic Online form 2016 last Date and exam date .All those candidates who will pass DCET exam 2016 will be given the admission based on the common counseling process. Candidates who want to apply for DCET exam should visit the official website and now they can apply through the online mode. There is no other mode to apply for the post. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria in details in the DCET notification and here is overview of all such details which candidates can read and they can apply for the admission process through the online mode.Delhi CET exam notification 2016 apply online.
Delhi polytechnic form 2016 online application
DCET exam notification details 2016
- Name of the conducting body: Department of Training & Technical Education, Delhi
- Name of the exam: Delhi Common Entrance Test
- Official website: www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in
- Exam Level: State level
- Courses: Diploma in Polytechnic Courses in Engineering and Technology, Art & Designing, Science.
Delhi polytechnic Eligibility 2016
All those candidates who want to apply for the admission must have passed their class 10 or class 12 from CBSE or any equivalent board. Candidates who have passed class 10 and want to apply will have to spend 3 years in course while those who have passed class 12 have to pursue 2 years of course.
Candidates must have passed their class 10/ class 12 with at least 45% marks in aggregate (40%) for SC ST category candidates.
www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in Application Form
Candidates will need to pay RS 350 as application fee and candidates will have to pay the fee though the online mode.
Imp dates to remember
- Online Application forms Starts: Last week of March 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 3rd week of April 2016
- Release of Admit card: One week before the exam
- Delhi CET Exam Date:1st week of June, 2016
- CET Delhi result: last week of June 2016