6th April RRB GK Questions Asked Shift 1 2 3 Paper Answers Railway GK GA GK Maths question paper morning and evening slot ,CBT exam cut off marks.Today 6 April 2016 RRB NTPC Exam Paper Review & Maths Questions .Good news to the job seekers who appeared to the RRB NTPC written test on 4th April 2016. The complete GK asked details mentioned in below data so, interested aspirants can check the RRB NTPC GK questions and answers through below data. Many candidates are waiting for these questions and answers because some of the candidates have RRB NTPC exam in upcoming days. Almost up to the April ending exams conduct to the applied job seekers. Interested applicants may get the idea about the RRB NTPC exam complexity. RRB NTC 6th April 2016 GK, GS asked questions and answers PDF available to the job seekers.
About RRB NTPC :
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is conducting Non Technical exams to all applied job seekers in India to fill the vacancies in different fields of Non technical department. Those are Goods Guard, ASM and other vacancies. Huge applicants were applied for the posts. We provide the exam paper analysis to the candidates after completion of each RRB NTPC exam. Recently, 6-4-2016 RRB NTPC exam completed those details from all sections mentioned in below. Not only GK section, Reasoning, GS and Maths Questions also listed in below data.
6/4/2016 RRB NTPC Exam Review and Analysis
RRB Maths paper designed by the following topics those are Simplification, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Geometry, SI and CI. Each shift of RRB NTPC exam maths section questions like those topics only.
RRB NTPC reasoning section consists of the following chapters those are Blood Relations, Alphabet Test, Puzzles, Coding and decoding etc. General Science section ask the questions from basics which are studied up to SSC in NS and PS subjects.
6/4/2016 GK Questions Asked Morning /Evening
6 April Railways NTPC 1st 2nd Shift General Awareness GK Questions
1. Smiling Buddha Mission? India’s first successful nuclear bomb test
2. What is Calcium Hyrdoxide? Lime Water
3. Another Name of Badshah Khan? Abdul Ghaffar Khan
4. First woman DG of paramiltary forces? Archana Ramasundram
5. Syed Modi Grand prix held on which place? Lucknow
6. When was Microsoft founded? 1975
7. Start Up India launch year? 2016
8. Which is not a gland(options: Liver,gall bladder,Pituatry,Adrenal)? Gall Bladder
9. Parliament Construction year? 1927
10. Nephron Belongs to? Kidney
11. British Rule was ended on which year? 1947
12. Mars is also known as? Red Planet
13. Yellow Fever caused by? Female Mosquitoes
14. Who won more grand slams in the year 2015? Novak Djokovic
15. 2015 Arjuna Award given to which female wrestler? Babita Kumari