31st March RRB NTPC Questions Asked Gk 2016 Review Analysis

By | March 31, 2016

31st March RRB NTPC Questions Asked Gk 2016 Review Analysis morning and evening shift 1 2 3 railway exams answer key ,cut off marks expected gk for April 2 3 exams.Railway RRB NTPC 31-3-2016 Exam Review & Analysis prepared based on 31st  March 2016 all shift question papers. Question Papers with Answers for all shifts of 31st March 2016 linked to the below given links in this page. Each shift paper consists of different questions but the pattern and mode of the exam is same. All papers consists of 70% easy questions and remaining 30% questions are tough in that paper. RRB exam paper is single to the jobs of CA, TA, EIRC, Goods Guard, JAA and ASM shift wise for all regions. Some people who completed their RRB NTPC written test are searching about 28th, 29th 30th march Shift wise RRB NTPC written test analysis and cutoff marks. Category wise cutoff marks for the jobs of Enquiry-Cum- Reservation-Clerk (ECRC), Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist (JAA), Asst Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant and Senior Time keeper) , Goods Guard, and Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist.

RRB NTPC 31st March 2016 Exam Analysis and review

RRB NTPC Analysis And Exam Review for 31 March Shift 1 2 3 2016.According to the full details, Time duration of computer based test (CBT) will be 90 minutes for all candidates expect PWD candidates. Those candidates can write exam up to120 minutes with scribe. All candidates has 100 question in question paper and each question consist of  4 choices. One option is right among them. If any aspirants choose wrong answer those can get Negative Marking . That negative mark calculated by1/3rd for each wrong answer. RRB NTPC written Exam Paper designed in languages of English, hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odia, Assamese, Manipuri, Malayalam & Urdu.31st March RRB NTPC answer key 2016 will upload soon.

31/3/2016 RRB NTPC March Sectional Wise Review Analysis

RRB NTPC Exam is conducted in morning, afternoon, evening. Each section review mentioned in below data.

Arithmetic Section 

Candidates can attempt 27 questions in this section. Those questions are asking in the subjects of Number Series, Profit Loss, Data Interpretation, Speed, distance and Time, S.I. and C.I.

Reasoning 

Aspirants can attempt 20-24 questions those questions asked from Verbal, figure Odd One Out, analogy. Some of the candidates can attempt all questions. It is most easy section in RRB.

General Knowledge 

The General Awareness section is moderate and up to 25 questions are easy in this section.

General Science 

When compare to the GK section, GS section is easy. A total of 20 questions are asked from General science among them 10 questions easy to answer.

RRB Railway 31st March Exam GK Questions Asked 2016

1. If temp raises by about 5.4 to 8 degree F then this conditions is

2. Rasthriya ektha diwas

3. World heritage site by unesco in 1985

4. Who plays a key role in nalanda university

5. Binladen was killed in which town of Pakistan

6. Water droplets cause rainbow due to

7. 1 rs and 2 rs coins are made of

8. Nfc is based on

9. Odd man out …… buland darwaza , gate way of india , agra fort ,jodha bhai palace

10. Odd man out…… malware, phishing , ransom ware , spam

11. Common thing among …. Boat , ship , submarine , yatch

12. Gandhiji mentor

13. Partition of Bengal in 1905 is done by

14. Imo full form

15. 1st lady cm of Indian state

16. Crop insurance scheme_____ pmfby______

17. Nustar – x ray is use to detect

18. Webpages are written by

19. Captcha is used for

20. Young crocodile is

Railway RRB NTPC 29th 30 March GK questions

28 March RRB NTPC Questions Asked Gk 2016 CBT

Railway RRB NTPC Questions Asked Pdf 2016

Next RRB NTPC Exam Dates 2016

April 2nd 2016

April 3rd 2016

April 4th 2016

5th April 2016

6th April 2016

7th April 2016

9th April 2016

 RRB NTPC answer key 2016

 RRB NTPC Expecetd Cut off 2016

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *