2 April Railway RRB NTPC GK Questions Asked 2016 Review Today CBT Exam morning and evening shift 1 shift 2 3 slot wise question paper and cut off marks.General Awareness & General Science Questions Asked In RRB NTPC CBT Exam.Good news to the NTPC RRB applied candidates. Already, some of the Railway Recruitment board applied candidates have exam in previous on 28th and 29th 30th 31st March 2016 at various locations in India. Huge number of job seekers who will attend to the RRB NTPC exam in upcoming days.
2/4/2016 RRB NTPC CBT Exam Review Analysis
RRB NTPC written test April 2nd exam answer key along with GK asked questions and answers will update at at official website.All those job seekers want to check the RRB 28th And 29th exam GK and General Science questions along with answers. Some of those asked questions along with answers described in below data. Interested candidates can check those General awareness questions and answers through below data. GK consists of 20 questions those 20 are categorized into two types 10 questions asked from Current affairs and remaining 10 asked from static GK like history, polity, geography and etc. Not only GK but also GS subject is important to the RRB NTPC written test 2016. GS section consist of 20 questions that deal with the topic of Natural science and Physical science.General science And GK Asked Questions in RRB NTPC 2016 Question paper answers.check here 2-4-2016 RRB NTPC GK question asked 2016 CBT Railway exam analysis for next exams April 3rd 4th and 5th 6th 2016 morning and evening shift exams .
2 April Railway RRB NTPC GK Questions Asked 2016
|1. Which country got Independence in 2011?
Ans. South Sudan.
2. Who designed the building of the Indian Parliament?
3. The king Ashoka belonged to which dynasty?
4. Jallianwala Bagh Massacre took place in which year?
5. In which Olympic year did women participated in all events for first time?
6. Scientific name of Human beings?
7. Capital of Gujarat?
8. In which cells Mitochondria doesn’t exists?
9. NaCl is what (Options: Salt, Water, Sugar and one more option)?
10. What is minimum age required to become PM of nation?
11. Fastest acting anti-rabies injection was developed by which country?
12. Currency of Korea?
13. X-rays was discovered by?
14. River Brahmaputra doesn’t flows in which country?
15. Which recently discovered creature lives without water for 10 years?
16. Which monument was built by Shah Jahan in Delhi?
17. Which planet has no satelites?
18. From where our Indian Constitution has borrowed Emergency provision?
19. First man who reached outer space?
20. Periodic Table of elements was invented by?
RRB NTPC CBT Exams Slot 1 2 and 3 Shift Timings 2016
|S.No||Time||Shift 1(09.00 to 10.30)||Shift 2(12.30 to 14.00)||Shift 3(16.00 to 17.30)|
|2.||Gate Closing Times||08.15||11.45||15.15|
|3.||Exam Starting Times||09.00||12.30||16.00|
RRB NTPC CBT Exam dates 2016
March Month: 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st March 2016
April Month: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th (examination only in 3rd Shift), 10th (examination only in 3rd Shift), 11th, 12th, 16th, 18th, 19th, 22nd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th April 2016.